雛羊
文章: 28
註冊時間: 週日 11月 16, 2003 10:35 pm
來自: beautiful British Columbia, Canada
聯繫:

How are the Angels doing?

文章 小舒 »

To all the Xs,

Walking on the streets in the Metro city of Tokyo, I feel like a total foreigner, even though I have the profession in Japanese. But the people here they couldn't seem to have spare time to care, the pace is way too fast here. They all walk extremely fast! Faster than the normal man could handle. People at work, both my colleagues and boss supposed I am able to pick up everything since Day 1, that's how they see me. But, I am just another foreigner. You know how people often take things for granted~ I have so many things want to share with you guys, especially the Chinese ministry of Tokyo Church, these disciples are amazing. Living on the edge of being eliminated, but still keeping the faith to God.

I am doing fine here, but missing you guys though. How's everybody? I heard that the team is still running fine without me. It's so encouraging to hear that.

According to the work progress, I think I am able to go back on time. Take great care of yourselves, and I will see you guys until then.

YBIC,

Andes Wang in Shinjuku, Tokyo
經常被管理的菜鳥經理
小婕
三等百羊長
三等百羊長
文章: 115
註冊時間: 週四 10月 02, 2003 6:49 pm

隊長~~~~你終於有回音了

文章 小婕 »

親愛的隊長~~~
看到你的留言真是令人太感動了
想到你在日本受訓過著水深火熱.....
山珍海味,吃香喝辣,如魚得水的生活
不禁令小婕經理十分擔心!時時為你禱告 :roll: :roll:
你在日本一定要堅強忍耐,處變不驚
壘球隊在我的苦心經營下
上個禮拜來了薰衣草,新兵衛,炒麵指揮手,肉肉鳥石頁,MARK,鵬碩等若干弟兄
你就知道我有多用心,多辛苦了 8) 8) 8)
記得不用買太多禮物給我
大概準備些HELLO KITTY即可安慰我的辛勞了

快被FIRE的小婕經理 :shock:
頭像
sheep
羊皮卷卷主
羊皮卷卷主
文章: 855
註冊時間: 週一 5月 12, 2003 3:25 pm
來自: 好牧人的家

Re: 隊長~~~~你終於有回音了

文章 sheep »

小婕 寫:上個禮拜來了薰衣草,新兵衛,炒麵指揮手,肉肉鳥石頁,MARK,鵬碩等若干弟兄
你就知道我有多用心,多辛苦了 8) 8) 8)

哈哈哈哈哈
這個好笑

小婕 寫:快被FIRE的小婕經理 :shock:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
是誰敢FIRE你
像FRED的那個人嗎?
你們當靈巧像蛇
頭像
迪龍
千羊長
千羊長
文章: 1583
註冊時間: 週三 5月 19, 2004 3:44 pm
來自: 夢境
聯繫:

Re: 隊長~~~~你終於有回音了

文章 迪龍 »

sheep 寫:哈哈哈哈哈
這個好笑

我也同意!

小婕 寫:快被FIRE的小婕經理 :shock:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
是誰敢FIRE你
像FRED的那個人嗎?[/quote]

Fire了你找誰來做呀!!
沒有市場價值的事, 我相信沒有人會投資的!

你看我們的卷主!!!
一為卷主, 終生卷主, 誰可替代呀!!! :D

你已壟斷市場了!!! :D :D
你們當馴良像鴿子
頭像
fred
千羊長
千羊長
文章: 1770
註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2003 1:38 am
來自: 獵戶座M42星雲
聯繫:

Re: How are the Angels doing?

文章 fred »

小舒 寫: especially the Chinese ministry of Tokyo Church, these disciples are amazing. Living on the edge of being eliminated

:shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
地球防衛隊,出動!
頭像
迪龍
千羊長
千羊長
文章: 1583
註冊時間: 週三 5月 19, 2004 3:44 pm
來自: 夢境
聯繫:

文章 迪龍 »

fred 寫:
小舒 寫: especially the Chinese ministry of Tokyo Church, these disciples are amazing. Living on the edge of being eliminated

:shock: :shock: :shock: :?:

Fred 有時間讓我慢慢告訴你吧!
你便會更明白!
小舒形容得很好啊!!!
中國人在外地, 通常都不好過的, 而且在日本更加不好過!!!
我看小舒回來的話, 一定看到和很感激神祝福台灣和香港教會很多啊!!!
你們當馴良像鴿子
頭像
max
三等百羊長
三等百羊長
文章: 226
註冊時間: 週二 6月 03, 2003 9:34 am
來自: 醉月湖
聯繫:

文章 max »

小舒 寫:To all the Xs,

Walking on the streets in the Metro city of Tokyo, I feel like a total foreigner, even though I have the profession in Japanese. But the people here they couldn't seem to have spare time to care, the pace is way too fast here. They all walk extremely fast! Faster than the normal man could handle. People at work, both my colleagues and boss supposed I am able to pick up everything since Day 1, that's how they see me. But, I am just another foreigner. You know how people often take things for granted~ I have so many things want to share with you guys, especially the Chinese ministry of Tokyo Church, these disciples are amazing. Living on the edge of being eliminated, but still keeping the faith to God.

I am doing fine here, but missing you guys though. How's everybody? I heard that the team is still running fine without me. It's so encouraging to hear that.

According to the work progress, I think I am able to go back on time. Take great care of yourselves, and I will see you guys until then.

YBIC,

Andes Wang in Shinjuku, Tokyo

我記得上次在飛機上看了一部電影講一個過氣的好萊塢影星到日本東京拍廣告,從匆匆人群中找尋生命的意義!

Regards,
Max
頭像
fred
千羊長
千羊長
文章: 1770
註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2003 1:38 am
來自: 獵戶座M42星雲
聯繫:

文章 fred »

那部電影是「愛情不用翻譯」