雛羊
雛羊
文章: 28
註冊時間: 週日 11月 16, 2003 10:35 pm
來自: beautiful British Columbia, Canada
聯繫:

HK04' summer trip

文章 小舒 »

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.

Perhaps I can try to find some terms from dictionary such as, grand, magnificent, majestic, noble, stately, sublime, amazing, or overwhelming, to describe this “mysteriousness” that I have in HK04 summer trip. But you know~ I think only “words” is never going to be enough (that’s the beauty of humanity). People are always hungered from knowing the truth. Then here it is~ the story begins from a mid-20ish boy to a physical downward late 20’s man (no offense, but that’s who we are). I must admit that I am a little freaked out about getting close to the 3 word. I didn’t want it to be that way, but I guess the clock still clicks even when I am trying to figure out what are the differences between “wan chia” and “chia wan”(they are names of places that are few miles apart). Life is always full of surprises, especially when we are one. I have certainly learned that theory from HK bro&sis. Don’t get me wrong, I like the style and people, just that their lives are full of trivia that I can’t expect them to waste time thinking about me, but I am so grateful that they did, and they did more than what I’ve expected. Special thanks to Joe! He has been my most favorite person in this globe and you know there will always be a part II coming to the theatre near you~ in the very soon future. This trip is all about to challenge my reality. From swimming with sharks (maybe) at chin shui wan to walking in the valley of the dark trial at mid night in tai pin mountain (the highest mountain in HK); I think I have adventured more than a tour could ever possibly have. Seeing is believing, thereby, imagining is nothing. Take my advise, “you gotta visit HK!!”, then your life will never be the same.

The word “sharing” has become synonymous with report, but I still prefer the old-fashion way. Come and ask me in person for the detail of details about this amazing trip and most wonderful people from HK church.

Performance is only the beginning. Stay tune for the next trip I have to bring you the smallest world with astonishing results.
經常被管理的菜鳥經理
頭像
說夢癡人
二等百羊長
二等百羊長
文章: 461
註冊時間: 週三 5月 14, 2003 12:45 pm
來自: Kingdom of God

文章 說夢癡人 »

被比下去了 :cry:
果然要玩還是要找在地的~~~

讓小舒的簽名從本來那個什麼黑名單的變成這麼感性像首詩